This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Ashley Holman on eduMedia Watch – don’t believe the hype
- Sue Bebbington on eduMedia Watch – don’t believe the hype
- Tomaz Lasic on eduMedia Watch – don’t believe the hype
- Week 3 – Activity 5 – LMS | UNT - CECS 5510 on What makes a good Moodle course?
- Adam on Moodle in the Primary Years – what works, what doesn’t?
Edtech – look how far we’ve come…
Nostalgia time. Wind your mind back 21 years ago to 1992. The Cold War officially ended, Shane Warne took his first Test wicket, Miley Cyrus was born, and Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’ […]
Moodle course design made simple
Its been a while since my last post, and while I prepare a more significant post on the Assignment module redevelopment project, which is rapidly becoming my main focus for […]
What makes a good Moodle course?
One of the oldest problems in the Moodle community has been finding good examples of courses. Reading this forum thread on moodle.org shows how long the search for the ‘holy […]
Moodle 2.0 file management
As some of you may have read in yesterday’s blog post on the Moodle workshop I ran yesterday at the Australian Moot, there was some fairly robust discussion on how […]